Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday Troubles

I haven't been feeling that great today, but I managed to sneak a workout in. I did two 10 minute workouts of my 10 minute toning solutions. I did the overall tone and then the abs workout. The abs were killer with the band at the end.

Today I had a day where three previously set up tasks didn't go through due to others not following through. It made me think about why this could happen. Maybe I need more follow through in life and this was simply the universe's way of telling me to think about it. Or, maybe it was a test on my patience, which it definitely was.

I also thought about how I deserve to be happy like everyone else and the fact that until I get my energy back, I will not be able to fully help others.

I'm happy that I did get the workout done and am grateful to go to bed feeling like I at least followed through today despite the challenge.

Fitnfun :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment