Saturday, March 20, 2010

Back on my feet for a little bit!

Today I did Hip Hop Abs Full Body Burn and for the beginning part up through the squats, I was on my feet! I couldn't do any moves that were one footed so I just bopped along, but I was able to do the squats. Yay, some cardio!

I am starting to see a little bit of results. More toning and clothes fitting a little better. I guess I'll keep going! :O)

I didn't have the greatest week with only 3 days of workouts, but I ate pretty well, lower calories for less movement.

Have a great weekend!

Fitnfun :D

1 comment:

  1. I would love to join you in your journey. I'm in the same boat and would like to lose those last ten pounds to get down to what I call my "vanity weight". I've been using Beachbody DVDs for years and always love going back to them. Soon I'm going to start ChaLEAN Extreme as soon as it arrives in the mail. As a Beachbody Coach, I can help you along the way to reaching your fitness goals. Feel free to check out my website at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/getyourbestbody

    Best,
    Yasmine Allen
    Independent Team Beachbody Coach

    ReplyDelete