Monday, July 27, 2009

Vacation - 1 pound, not too bad

So, I've been on vacation the past two weeks. I gained only 1 pound. For being at a country club with very rich food, I consider this a blessing. However, PMS aside, I'm still feeling like I'm going in the wrong direction. I see my double chin forming. It's a small little droopy thing right now, but it is there.

All I know is that I need an attitude change in the worst way today. I hurt my knee over vacation and it still hasn't healed so I can't go hard core. What is going on? I wanted to try and now I don't even have a good chance at it without good enough exercise. I guess I can go back to pilates and gentle walks and such. Will this budge the weight?

Am I supposed to simply learn to accept myself, tiny double chin and all and be happy anyway? This is such a foreign concept to me.

Again, attitude change. I feel blah and right now I'm wallowing in it. Let's see if the Universe decides to give me a hand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment