Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010 and new start


It's been a while. I'm still looking at steps once in a while, but I think I really needed a new workout. Yes, I have been bored. I have tons of dvd's, but nothing new and exciting now. So, I was at Target and saw the workout I was considering (for an entire year), Kettlenetics, and I bought it! I start today!

Now I really know the importance of keeping workouts fresh. If you keep doing the same things over and over, you can get bored to the point of not wanting to workout anymore, which is where I was at. I'll check back in later to let you know how I liked the workout.

1 comment:

  1. Just a follow up - this workout was killer! I did the elements to figure out the moves and then the flow basics workout. OMG! I was sweating. My heart rate was really up there. There was one point I had to stop and march for a second to get back into it, but I made it through the workout, and it was only 20 minutes! I can't imagine doing the 40 minutes right now. I will need to work my way up to it. So, I have decided to format a schedule that rotates this workout in 2-3 days out of the 6 so I don't hurt myself. After that, maybe I'll feel good enough to try the 40 minute workout and rotate that one in. Anyway, holy cow! I'm going to need to stretch big time before going to bed. They did not have a stretch afterward for some reason, so you are on your own after the workout. If you are a rank beginner, you may want to get a stretch dvd afterward, but since I've been working out for a while now, it should be okay.

    The kit comes with a week eating plan too. A chance to join the web club for free and get discounts on her other workouts. So far, I'm liking this set!

    ReplyDelete