Saturday, January 30, 2010

40 minute kettlenetics

So today I got the guts to try the 40 minute kettlenetics. It turns out that it was 47 plus minutes, but at least there was a good stretch at the end this time.

I am sweating, and I have a feeling I'm going to be sore tonight and tomorrow. The good news is that for the past week, I did 5 days of really good workouts! All of them had some cardio and toning so everything is covered.

Tomorrow starts my new week. I will step it up a notch and go for 6 days of workouts cardio/toning. I'm going to add some turbo jam with the weighted gloves in too. Should be fun. Over the weekend I'm going to search for another workout and donate some of my dvd's to a local thrift/charity store. If I had a gym membership, I'd be spending at least $20 a month, right? So, to keep from being bored, why not rotate new workouts in every month.

Keep pushing play out there and enjoy the sunshine!

Fitnfun out :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment