Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thrift shop bonus!


I went to the local Humane Society thrift store and found an incomplete set for Hip Hop Abs. It is missing one of the workouts, but for $4.00 it was worth it to try it out.

This morning I popped in Total Body Burn. The workout was one of the funnest workouts I have done in a long time and Shaun T was a riot! It did not seem like an over 40 minute workout since I was grooving the entire time. And let me tell you, complete body workout with cardio! I was sweating!

I was on the hunt to see if I could find the missing dvd, but Beachbody does not sell their dvd's individually. Too bad for them. They wanted to resell the entire workout set to me again. I said, nah! However, I will keep Shaun T workouts in mind in the future, but only the dance vibe ones.

Here's the real lesson in the great find, if the workout is fun, I want to workout! I guess I really was bored. Now that I have a few new workouts to rotate in, I seem to be more excited about working out again. Yay!

Keep pushing play and make sure you have workouts you really enjoy.

Fitnfun :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment