Friday, March 11, 2011

Being kind to ourselves and each other!

Yesterday was my birthday, and of course sometimes this brings about deep philosophical thoughts.  I have been thinking more about kindness.  I am learning that whenever there is a decision to be made, it is good to ask yourself two questions:

  1. Is this really what is best and good for you?
  2. Is this the best decision for all concerned?
When we ask these two questions as we make our daily decisions, this truly can help us become aware of our choices and decide on the right choice for every decision.

Of course when I was eating the carrot cake and having one beer to celebrate my birthday, I also realized that every once in a while, it is good to splurge.  Just remember not to make it a habit!

Today I did my 20 min. Kettlebell workout.  She always says "enjoy the luscious move."  I say enjoy the luscious life!  Be kind to yourself and each other, and remember, you always have a right choice.


-SDF :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment