Saturday, March 12, 2011

Random acts of kindness

With all the chaos that seems to be happening around us, the more it would be a good idea to focus on random acts of kindness.  Everyone needs a little kindness.  What can you do each day to bring a smile to someone's life? 

Today, I have decided to finally start my email campaign of writing to places that I have enjoyed in my hometown.  Many businesses receive complaints, but they are less likely to receive compliments.  When was the last time you took time out to say thank you to a business that actually took the time to give you great customer service?

I also tried a new workout today.  Crunch's Cardio Dance Blast with Marie Forleo.  I found it at a thrift store.  I am so surprised someone gave this one away.  I did have a blast!  The island dance section alone was a great deal of fun.  I was only going to do 30 minutes, but ended up doing the extra 10 minutes since I was having a good time.  Marie was a fantastic instructor too.  Her cues were easy to follow and timely.


So aside from treating myself well with acts of kindness, I will challenge myself to do a random act of kindness each day for someone else. 


The only way to balance the chaos is to bring a little kindness into this world!

-SDF:O)

PS Prayers for the people of Japan.   Here's a list of how to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment