Tuesday, October 5, 2010

From Friday to today

I haven't blogged in a few days. I had a few days of doing a little here and there, but on Friday, I started kicking into a higher gear. I'm working on 2 workouts per day or one hard core workout.

Friday, I did a new cardio workout that my sister sent to me called Work It Off with Tracy York and Michelle Dozios. Good instruction, but a little goofy with the moves. Some of it was a little higher impact for my foot, but I modified and got through it. If you like the Australian dance/aerobics with add on combinations, you will like this workout.

Saturday, I started off with a Fat Burning Dance Party and then did a walk for about 2 miles. Later in the day, I did a little toning.






On Sunday, I went for an about 24 mile bike ride. Booyah! That took everything out of me, but I did a few minutes of abs.





Yesterday, I did Turbo Jam's 30 minute Cardio Party and took a 15 minute walk. Not much that day since I was still tired from the ride.






Today, I did Tony Horton's Power Half Hour Ab workout (can you tell I'm working on abs this week?). I will follow with a walk and some Nordic Track as I watch the Biggest Loser (great to workout with the show!).







I'm on my way!

Fitnfun

No comments:

Post a Comment