Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wednesday thru today


On Wednesday, I took the day off. Thursday was a bike day with 15 miles in a little under an hour. Friday was a bad day. I was supposed to do something, and I didn't.

Today I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party (the original). I found that I'm in much better cardio shape than when I started back in 2004-2005. I got through it, no problem.

Tomorrow I have plans for a big bike ride to get ready. I only have a few weeks left before the Livestrong ride.

My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds by the end of this year. If I can make it to 20 pounds by March, that would be great! I'm not going to weigh myself until I get back in late October. I simply want to work hard and see what happens later so I don't get discouraged.

Keep pushing play or going to the gym, or living it up outside.

Fitnfun :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment