Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Low energy day

Today was a low energy day. I'm not sure if it has to do with the weather, but I was feeling tired and a little sad. I forced myself to do Turbo Jam Cardio Party, and tonight I will be working out to the biggest loser. I'll probably do some Nordic Track to warm up and then some toning with weights and bands.

I do need to push myself. I think my metabolism is quite messed up due to my age and what I'm going through. The workouts I am doing now used to take weight off, but nothing is budging so much. I don't eat like a mouse either, but maybe I need to be more careful. The holidays are coming up and I don't want to become a moose.

So, I'll keep at it and hope something gives soon. Otherwise, I might need to head to the doctor.

Fitnfun

Keep pushing play even when you don't feel like it!

PS I hope to be on my bike tomorrow. The ride is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment