Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 3 of 30 Days of Creativity - Recording Kitty Ditty

I do not have the best equipment, so please forgive the quality.  This was on the fly recording too without much practice.  Okay, enough of excuses and words of embarrassment.  Here are two versions.  The .MID you can sing along to and the .mp3 is me attempting to sing.  It's been a while since my singing/theater days.  Ahem.

Kitty Ditty .MID
Kitty Ditty .mp3 - This one, low quality, please forgive, but since my cat meowed on "cue" at the beginning, I had to take it!

Kitty Ditty

Kitty Cat
Kitty Cat
Kitty Cat
Oh you mustn't do that

Kitty Cat
Kitty Cat
Kitty Cat
Such a cute little brat

You're a furball with a brain
When you knock my stuff down, it just drives me insane
But you know I'll forgive you soon
With big eyes and a purr, I'll be singing this tune

Kitty Cat
Kitty Cat
Kitty Cat
Here's a toy and a pat

Kitty Cat
Kitty Cat
Kitty Cat
You're my sweet little cat

No comments:

Post a Comment