Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 4, 5 ,6 of 30 days of Creativity and workouts

I have been amiss in posting my creativity projects for the past few days, so here is the catch up:

Day 4 was create a bouquet from my garden day:


Day 5, I colored a mandala:

Day 6, I created My3Cats Black&White on Linen:
Today, I have no idea what I am going to do, and I have a busy day ahead too.  I'll figure something out.

Now for the workouts.  I have been hiking and biking over the weekends.  Today I was back doing Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix.  I love this workout! 

Later, I think I will use my rowing machine while watching tv.  I'm attempting to burn at least 300 calories per day. 



Today is going to be a busy day, so I'm glad I took time out to workout in the morning as a break.  I highly recommend it, even if you work in an office.  Take at least 20 minutes out to take a walk, or something in the morning hours.  You will feel more fresh, alert, and ready to conquer the afternoon!

SDF :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment