Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 9 of 30 Days of Creativity: Advice to make you smiley


Life is crazy sometimes. At times it feels image. Especially when I am spending time with image. I love to go out and have fun and see shows that will make me image. Or I like to go out image and to be silly image. Or maybe to a concert image. I don't really like image movies, but I do like movies about image or perhaps movies that make you image. A image is good for the soul once in a while too. But mostly I like movies that make me image.

But other times in life I can be rather image. Or if someone is acting like a image it can make me image! I try not to image when I get that way. I hate it when I get image.

The best thing is when things click in life and you feel image again.

So here is my advice to everyone to be image most of the time. Never image the small stuff. Try not to be too image with people or yourself. Never image. Take time out to image and make sure you get enough image. When you do get a little image and image, spend time with image, make sure to image and image. Give up image so you stay in good health by eating right, exercising, and taking vitamins so you rarely get image. If you feel like you are getting too serious, make funny image in the mirror. Never let yourself get too image.
Take a time out if you are getting image before you get imageimage or you will get imageagain. Try image for a little while if life does get a little too much. And if you are getting image with life, try having more image with image and image image image image imageimage.

Peace and image to you. image.

No comments:

Post a Comment