Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Did myself proud today!


Today I did really well! I worked out for 50 minutes on my nordic track, did well with my eating. I drank a good amount of water, and my steps were at least over 2,000 (yes, the only low of the day).

I still need to get more steps in, but with the working out, it was probably closer to 5-6,000. 120 steps/minute times 50 minutes is 6,000 steps. So maybe even closer to 8,000!

I did happen to catch the Biggest Loser tonight. I am extremely impressed with the old guy walking the 26 mile marathon. He did not give up despite his problems with diabetes. It was truly inspiring. It made me say out loud, "I need to step up now."

So tomorrow, I'm going to get to 10,000 steps! I'm going to eat well, drink lots of water and take my vitamin supplements.

I scheduled a photo shoot on May 26th with my photographer friend. I want to look good since it will be a surprise present for my fiance.


Fitnfun :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment