Saturday, May 2, 2009

Disgusted and adjusted...


I had a good/bad week this week. Wednesday I was good from the momentum on Tuesday. I set a goal of 5,000 steps and I logged in at 5,075 and I went on a mini-hike with my fiance! Thursday was only 2, 075 steps, but I did do some gardening. I was working like a dog that day and sitting on my butt at my computer most of the day. Friday, I felt so blah, worked on my butt again all day, and just gave up. Eating wise, I pigged out on nacho cheese chips.

This morning I gave myself a pep talk. I want to make the changes to be successful. I shifted my goal to May 26th, but I'm not changing it again. If I push myself a little harder, which is what is needed, I can make my goal!

This morning I gave myself quiet time in the morning and will add back in meditation. I worked out today with Turbo Jam Remix and added the 2 pound weight gloves. I was sweating! I did make it through the entire workout too!

I did happen to read more of the step diet book. It can be a little complicated adding up all the steps for the food you eat, so I think I will just concentrate on getting the steps I need to lose the weight. The good news is I found out that other activities besides walking are valued at around 150-220 steps/minute. So if I walk and do another activity like my aerobics, I can make it to the 10-12,000 steps needed for me to lose weight! Tomorrow I'll start wearing the pedometer again and make sure I plan for 40-60 minutes of working out at least four - five times a week .

Eating wise, I'm going to be good today and eat as clean as I can. Tomorrow I will figure out a week schedule. I do better if I have some kind of schedule, as you can see, I didn't this week.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend, and I'll blog at you tomorrow!

Fitnfun :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment