Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 2 of 30 days of CDs and other thoughts


Today, I'm listening to Big Blue Ball by Peter Gabriel and friends.  This is a world music project.  I absolutely adore this compilation!  You can buy this CD at:
http://bigblueball.realworldrecords.com/

Tomorrow I think I will break out one of my treasures from my classical music collection.  



For workouts, I did another day of 30 Day Shred.  It still was as challenging as the first day.

I went to two more thrift stores, and I believe I am finished with shopping now!  I am happy to report that all my shopping this year was using F.A.C.E. values.  The thrift stores I shopped at were Humane Society of Boulder Valley, HospiceCare of Boulder and Broomfield Counties, Good Will, and Ares Thrift Store which supports a variety of charities.  I also purchased art from Annette Coleman and Astrid Paustian.  I am spreading the joy of music with CDs from the pickPocket Ensemble

So you see, you don't have to go to a big box in order to find thoughtful gifts.  Now onto my card list.

Cheers to music, working out and conscience holiday shopping!

-SDF :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment