Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 6 of CD Challenge and etc.

And now for something completely different.  I'm listening to The Crystal Method's Vegas CD.  This is a great background CD for driving, working or working out.  My friends think it is funny I like this group and this type of music.  To me, electronica music is very similar to classical minimalistic music, so it is quite natural for me.

Tomorrow I will choose another classical CD.  There are tons I want to hear again.

Today I did level one of 30 Day Shred.  I'm starting to not feel as winded on this one and will need to start rotating in level 2 soon.  I have been seeing that others add more cardio, which is what I will be doing next week.  I think I will also add back in my yoga/stretching.  It's good to be more flexible in life.  ;O)


That's it for today.  Have a Thriving Thursday!

-SDF :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment