Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 7 of 30 Days of CDs and etc.

I had a ton of holiday shopping to do this weekend.  We will begin again at #7.  Today I listened to: Bernstein, which has Candide Overture, The Age of Anxiety: Symphony No. 2 for piano and orchestra and Fancy Free -  Jeffrey Kahane, piano and the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Andrew Litton, conductor. 

I started listening to this while I was doing some work, but the music was so powerful that I had to stop and give it my full attention for a little while.  If you like Bernstein, like I do, you might consider getting this CD for your collection.


I'm still doing level 1 of 30 Day Shred so no new workouts yet.  Tomorrow I will be adding some new ones in.

I have been watching the new show 2 Broke Girls.  My sister and I actually tested the pilot in Las Vegas.  It's getting quite funny!  If you liked the humor of Sex and the City, you will love this show.  The comedy is sharp and surprising.




-SDF :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment