Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 3 of 30 days of CDs and other thoughts

Day 3 of CDs is a gift that I haven't listened to yet.  Bachanalia! Carl Grapentine's favorite instrumental works of J.S. Bach.  Carl Grapentine is an announcer on 98.7 WFMT, Chicago's all classical music station.   This was part of one of their donation drives.  It's a charming compilation from Naxos specifically for WFMT.  You will need to contact the station if you are interested.  It has a bunch of tracks from Brandenburg Concertos, Overture (Suite) No. 4 in D Major, Cello Suite No. 1  in G Major, and more.  Very nice!




I'm on day 4 of 30 Day Shred.  Level 1 is getting easier and easier.  I'll probably be level 2 next week.  Let me know if you are using this workout and what you think.  For someone who likes dance type workouts, this is a little boring.  It is effective though.  I think I'm already seeing some small results.



That's it for today.  Have a terrific Tuesday!

-SDF :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment