Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 10 & 11 of 29 Gifts - May 4 & 5: Tea and spree

I hope you had a nice weekend!  Over the weekend for Day 10, I bought our group leader's pot of tea at our tea meetup.  I did not tell him I was going to do this, so it was a surprise.  Another member of the group helped me to make this possible (since I had to sneak in line ahead of her to do this).

For Day 11, I did the shopping at Target that neither one of us wanted to do.  A little gift to him so he could stay home and watch his NASCAR race.  I'm glad I could free up his time so he could relax on the weekend.

I ended up listening to the radio this weekend as I gardened and drove around to do my errands, so no CDs to report.

Today, I am not sure what I want to do.  Stay tuned for a later post to catch up.


No comments:

Post a Comment