Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 24 - 28 of 29 Gifts, May 18 - 22

Wow, tomorrow is the last day.  I will save that to be a post all its own.  Here is the next few days for me on my 29 Gifts journey:

 Day 23, May 17: I changed my gift to be offering to drive during a hectic time.  He needed to relax so I gave him the gift of being able to stare out the window, look at his iPhone and relax after a really tough day.

Day 24, May 18: A morning bike ride!  I don't bike ride with him as often as he wants, so this morning, we went on a ride that we both would enjoy.  I had a good time too.

Day 25, May 19: Time with my mom and sister on a conference call.  It is good to give time to family, especially when so far away.  I also gave a book to another book club member that I thought she would enjoy.

Day 26, May 20:  This was the one day I gave to myself.  A day to myself, retreat like, and much needed, but I also gave my cats tons of my time too.   

Day 27, May 21: A donation to the Red Cross to help the people in Oklahoma; I only gave $10, but every little bit helps.

Day 28, May 22:  Today I purchased my last punch on one of my coffee cards and then gave it to the person at the counter to give to the next person in line for a free drink. 

I am listening to Marcus Roberts Portraits in Blue.  This is a fantastic jazz snapshot of Gershwin with touches of his own personality. 

Happy Giving, and time to celebrate tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment