Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 8 - May 2: A charm of a gift

I was looking at my necklaces, and I found a charm that I haven't gifted after I bought it a couple of years ago.  Sometimes I buy things that are "charming" for a later gift, and I find them much, much later.  It had me thinking how it would make a nice gift for a friend that I was scheduled to see today.

I found a gift box and placed the charm carefully in a small plastic bag to put in the box.

She really liked it.  I think the color and the spirit of that charm was perfect for her.  It was a half moon with eyes closed and smiling.  The color was a pink quartz. I hope to see her wearing it soon.  She had put it with her little shrine in front of her computer.

I'm still listening to the Kathleen Battle CD today so no new music to report until tomorrow.

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment