Sunday, April 5, 2009

As I promised myself, I went for a walk. I have also been keeping track of my steps today to see where I fall in. I walked close to 2 miles and have been doing laundry and other house chores, and I went out for a few errands too.

So, right now, I'm up to 5,655. So I would need 4,345 more steps to make it to the 10,000 that was recommended. I'm actually not going to try, but just see what I actually do normally the rest of the day for my own research.

These little trackers are pretty cool. They may not be 100% accurate, but at least they give an indication. I highly recommend getting one and they are so small, no one will notice.

I was so proud of myself when we went out for Chinese today. Not only did I order something healthy - no fried stuff - I also got a box and took half home!

Today I am going to look through my dvd's and get a clue as to what I would like to do the rest of this week. I'm thinking 20-30 minutes cardio and 20 minutes toning per day. I'll be posting my workouts when I do them.

Fitnfun :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment