Friday, April 3, 2009

Post-workout Post!


Yay! I did it. I opted for an all around workout. Today was a Cardio Flex Band Workout by The Method. The instructor was great with easy combinations, using the band while moving, and she hit every major muscle group. The low impact was a little too low for me, very beginner, but for a 35 complete body workout, not bad.

The instructor's cuing was really good, but she was a little lacking in personality. However, I would still recommend this workout if you are shorter on time and want to hit all the muscle groups and still get some cardio. I will add it to my list.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the flex band inside was a little on the short side, even for a pint size like me. So, lucky I had other bands to work with.

If anyone out there has a recommendation for an all around workout that is under 45 minutes, let me know.

I'm going to keep pushing play, and I hope you join me soon!

Fitnfun :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment