Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back at it take 2,000,0003



It seems like I'm always starting again. I guess that is life. I'm feeling a little better now so I'm back at it for real this time.

On my day of feeling better, I made my goal and a few more...6,223! So, today, let's see if I can get to that again or more. To get to the goal, I did stairs and Nordic Track in the morning and then for an hour bounced around and walked my downstairs floor plan while watching the Biggest Loser. It worked, but I think I rather actually do an activity instead next time.

Yesterday I had a day where I felt bad again, but it might have been something I ate. I logged only 1, 522 steps.

Right now at 10:10AM I'm at 1,009. Good start to the day. I hopped on the Nordic Track for 15 minutes to get me a better start to the day. It is rainy outside so I will have to resort to working out inside today.

Eating wise, my portions have been smaller so I think I am doing well and eating healthy, and I'm taking supplements (vitamins and herbs) to boost my system too. I've been taking extra vitamin B and that seems to help quite a bit for more energy.

This morning I realize more than ever that I need to become more focused and slow down a little bit in general. I've been thinking about the theory of compartmentalizing which is thinking about clearly setting the boundaries so that whatever you are doing is the focus. I think I let work bombard my day even when I'm not working. And of course, when I'm working, I feel like I need time off. So, what if I put this compartmentalizing theory to the test. Right now I'm blogging, so I focus on blogging. Later I will work, and I will focus on work. Then after work time is over, it will be all about focusing on me, friends and family, my cats, etc. To actually have time for myself during the day would be a big improvement. I can pick up hobbies again like gardening, tending to my indoor plants, playing music...the world is full of possibilities!

Fitnfun :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment